Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The waiting is the hardest part

1am, and I'm still waiting...he said he'd call me today. Well, yesterday, I guess. Technically.

I know he'll call me if he can. I know he would take every opportunity to talk to me that he could get. I'm starting to think that that's out of the question for the night...

Damnit, this makes me feel even moreso like shit about missing his calls last night. I absolutely suck as a girlfriend.

It's a good thing I've kept myself busy today. Tasks that keep my mind busy keep me from missing him as much. It doesn't help when those tasks lead to me finding old pictures of us together, but it keeps me busy at least.

I just want my baby back. I want to sit on skype for hours and talk to him. I want to lock my farmville finds so that only he gets them. I want to hear his voice right before I go to bed. I want to text him in the morning. I want to call him when I am having a bad day. I. WANT. MY. BABY. BACK. (ribs, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment