Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

DAMNIT!!

I missed his call last night. GRRR!!

I took my computer downstairs to print something out, and left my phone upstairs in my room. I came back fifteen minutes later, and had three missed calls from an unknown number. I'm SURE it was him. I can't believe I was so stupid...I should have thought about it....he would be calling me during that time. If only I had taken my phone with me...

Thank goodness there's only a few more days of this torture. I cried my heart out for about two hours last night, and finally went to bed because I was so upset. I know, it's kinda silly, but I just need him. I need to be able to talk to him, for him to tell me it's going to be okay. Sigh...

He said he would call me tonight, so I plan on keeping my phone on me at all times. I'm not gonna screw up tonight like I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment