Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's 3am I must be lonely

It's not quite 3am, but I am lonely. I have a thing for using song quotes in my blogs.

So, what's this blog about? This blog is about my "boyfriend". Yeah, that's in quotation marks because he's an ish-boyfriend. He's an ex, and not officially reinstated, so he's still an ish. I created a blog when we broke up called Formely Lovebug (he used to call me lovebug. Very sad blog), and since we are working on the being together again thing, I am Presently Lovebug.

Currently, he is away doing Advanced Training. He's in the National Guard, and for two weeks a year (along with monthly drills) they go out to the boondocks and train. Last year he was able to call me a few times. They weren't able to have phones, but he kept my phone number in his pocket and he would call me when he was around a phone. He is able to have his phone this year, he just probably doesn't have service. I haven't heard from him in twelve hours...which is why I created this blog. To talk about him/to him, even though he's not here.

I miss him.

Lots.

I wish I felt comfortable going on about him to my girlfriends...but I don't, for various reasons that I don't care to type out at the moment. Maybe later. For now, I am ready for bed. There's no sense in me staying up any longer. The chances of him contacting me at this hour are less than zero. But I will keep my phone on overnight, just in case.

I may just lie here for a while and think about him. I hope that wherever he is, he's doing the same thing.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment