Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HE JUST CALLED

Screw the song lyric titles, this is NEWS, people!

I just got off the phone with him! He had to use someone elses' phone to call me, so we only got to talk for a few minutes. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT JUST TO HEAR HIS VOICE. He said he misses me a lot, that being away from everything makes him realize what he has. :) It was really nice just to hear his voice, to hear him tell me he loves me. Ahhhh. I got my fix. I'm good for a little while. But that fix won't last long, unfortunately.

I'm so glad I was uber busy today, or I wouldn't have been able to make it through. I didn't have time to miss him. Think about him, yes, but not time to miss him. There were so many things I wanted to text to him ("Ahhhhh I just got to use a 900 flash!!" "OMG a girl just peed on the stage!" "I took some amazing photos tonight, I'll post them on Facebook for you to see!" "It's raining so hard here that the streets are flooding!") but then I remembered that he won't get them. :( So sad...BUT I GOT TO HEAR FROM HIM TONIGHT. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. :)

I think I'm gonna sleep well tonight knowing that he's out there thinking of me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment