Thursday, June 10, 2010

I want you to know that I miss you, I miss you so

Since I can't talk to him, or write to him, or anything of the sort, I figure I might as well write imaginary letters...

Dear Jon (isn't that a movie?),

I never wanted to admit this before, but I need you. I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want to be weak. I didn't want to need anyone. I wanted to be strong and independant. I knew I wasn't, but I wanted to pretend to be. So that other people would think I was. But the truth is, I'm really not that strong. I really do need you. I literally cannot make it through a day where I don't hear from you. I fall apart. I fall to pieces. I literally cannot handle not having you in my life. I love you. I need you. I miss you. And, I'm hesitating to admit this to anyone other than myself, but I want to be with you. Forever. Because if two days suck this much, I don't want to know what the rest of my life would be like.
Love,
Your Lovebug

No comments:

Post a Comment